Covid-19 Addendum to Policies
Traveling With Care
We want our guests to have the best experience possible with us while they are visiting Ouray. Due to state and county restrictions, the following are necessary changes to our operating procedures:
- No Daily Housekeeping: If you are staying more then one night, you will not receive any housekeeping service. If you need additional linens or toiletries you can call the front desk and they will arrange delivery or pickup of your needed items. You will need to put your dirty linens in the large plastic bag in your room and set it outside your door. We will take the bag when we deliver your clean linens. You can also tie up your trash and put it outside your door and we will dispose of it for you.
- Breakfast: A limited breakfast will be provided in your room prior to your arrival.
- Hot Tub access: There will be NO hot tub access. Please see front desk for details upon your arrival.
- We are not pet friendly, however we do allow service animals (but not emotional support animals).
- Check-in time is anytime after 2:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card
- We make every attempt to honor all special requests, but they are not guaranteed
- A deposit may be required for holidays and special events.
- SMOKING POLICY: Smoking tobacco or marijuana is not permitted in guest rooms and areas around rooms; this includes all all balconies and guest room access. Tobacco may be smoked on our patio only. Although Amendment 64 allows the smoking of marijuana in the State of Colorado it DOES NOT allow the smoking of marijuana in Public Places, which includes hotels.
Due to our convenient and centralized, downtown location, we have limited parking available. We are unable to accommodate trailers of any size and you are encouraged to seek alternative parking options.
- Cancellations must be received by 4:00 pm the day PRIOR to your arrival date to avoid charges to your credit card. Reservations may not be cancelled via email.
- If you do not arrive as scheduled and do not contact the property, your credit card will be charged one night’s room and tax and the room released.
- There is a $35 penalty for cancellations received after 4:00 pm the day PRIOR to your arrival. Cancellations received after 4 pm(motel time) the day of arrival will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Take advantage of our Best Available Rate when you book in advance direct on our website. We are always 5% lower than AAA/AARP.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- Any extra people 13 and older will be charged $6.00 per person. There may be up to four people per room (in rooms with two beds).
- Supporting members of the Ouray Ice Park receive a 20% discount through the winter season; show your membership card at check-in.
- We may temporarily increase room rates, not recognize discounts, or modify pricing policies during special events or holidays.
- Complimentary to-go breakfast
- Full private bath with hair dryer
- DirecTV Satellite TV and telephone
- WIFI access throughout the property
- Coffee and tea maker
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fresh cookies at check in
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Patio with hot tub (temporarily closed)
- Guest laundry
If you will be arriving after 9:00 pm, please contact us at 866-337-3585 to make arrangements for a late check in.
"Ouray Chalet Inn…Where Happiness is One More Day in Ouray"
7:30 AM - 9:30 PM (Daily)
**Although we have limited front desk hours we are available 24/7 for guests.**
Ouray Chalet Inn
510 Main St.
Ouray, CO 81427
Ouray Chalet Inn
Your best choice for comfortable and affordable hotel lodging.